July favourites

by - August 05, 2015

It's that time again. Finding my favourite products of the month! Although I have only actually done a monthly favourites post once they're extremely fun to do. I think i'll try getting into the habbit of doing monthly favourite posts.

The one difficult thing about creating a monthly favourite post is having to narrow down what i've been loving this month. There was quite alot of products that I wanted to include but i'm trying not to get into the habbit of creating really long blog posts as they can get boring to read.


To begin with my first monthly favourite is the makeup revolution ultra contour palette. I'm not going to go into too much detail or include swatches because i'm doing a post fully dedicted to makeup revoultion soon! But this is a powder based contour palette. It was around £8 I think? So I thought this was a bargain. It is a great palette as it has a wide range of colouring. The two highlighters included are absolutely incredible. The powders are very pigmented and do the perfect job for me considering I am quite fair skinned. For the price you can't go wrong.
                                                                                  
My next monthly favourite is this blush palette also from makeup revolution. I'm not a massive blush wearer as I have quite rosey cheeks anyway. But soon as I saw this palette I fell in love. I had to purchase this. The colours are so gorgeous and pigmented. This palette has bought me out of my blusher shell as I'm now wearing blusher daily. It also has 2 gorgeous highlighters which really are so pretty. They're great summer highlighters. I think this palette was either £6 or £8? I'm not too sure. But I would advise purchasing one of these.

I finally gave in and purchased this hello flawless oxygen wow foundation from benefit. and i'm so glad I did. It's a medium coverage but when applied it makes your face feel so weightless. It feels like your hardly wearing make up which is perfect for the summer. Because there is nothing worse than being caked in makeup when the weather is warm. I've also been loving this real techniques expert face brush to apply the foundation with. It helps to make it look more flawless and feels so light whilst applying.

You may or may not know that I have recently done a beauty swap with my American friend on instagram. These are 2 of the lovely items I  recieved. I am loving these 2 products so much. I am one for trying new brow products so when I finally got my hands on the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in medium brown I freaked. I am insanely in love with this. It helps to create a more natural shape to my brows and the best part is you hardly need to apply any to the brush. My other favourite is the Lime crime velvetine in the shade cashmere. This is such a gorgeous colour. It's a beautiful daily nude which is why it's so perfect. I could dress this up or down. The texture isn't at all drying on my lips, it's very moisturising for a matte drying lip product.          
  
 And last but not least the garnier micellar water.  This is one of the most talked about products on  the internet right now. I joined the hype to see  what this product was like and i'm in love. This  is the third bottle i've purchased already. It's a  great make up remover alternative instead of  using wipes. I personally find wipes to be quite  rough and I find some discomfort when using  them to remove eye makeup. But this product is  brilliant for make up removal. No irritation and  no redness of the face. It's a very refreshing product also. It helps to make your face feel healthier and cleaner in no time. This is a great product for people with sensitive skin. I got this big bottle for £3 in boots!

So there are my July favourites, what were yours? I'm all out for trying new products so comment below any of your favourites.

Until next time, 
Hannah 
                                                                                 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...