Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

by - October 20, 2016

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a go. This Halloween makeup look is inspired by the lovely Youtuber Chloe Morton / Glitteralittle (links to her channel below). 


Soon as I saw Chloe's half skull I was so eager to attempt it myself. It's just such a glam look yet so effective for Halloween and looks so fabulous.




Products used:
  • Loreal True match foundation
  • Collection lasting perfection concealer
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour kit
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit in That Glow
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in medium brown
  • Soap and Glory supercat liner
  • Loreal superstar liner
  • Essence Black liner
  • Collection glitter eyeliner
  • Morphe 35N palette
  • Models own neon orange powder eyeshaddow
  • Makeup revolution Mono eyeshaddow in Acid
  • Eylur perfect party moonlight lashes
  • Cream white facepaint
  • Too faced Chocolate bar palette
I first started by applying a normal face of makeup I used the L'oreal True match foundation and applied it with a damp beauty blender.
I then applied the collection lasting perfection concealer under my eyes, bridge of my nose and centre of my forehead.
I slightly cotoured my nose with the Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour kit. And highlighted my nose and cheek bones with the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in ' that glow '.
I did my usual brow routine using the ABH dipbrow pomade, and used shaddows from the Morphe 35N palette and the Too faced chocolate bar bar palette for my eyes. Using a light brown transition colour and deepening my crease with a darker toned brown. I then used an orange colour all over my crease and blended out and brought it down under my waterline. 
I then used the shade Champagne Truffle from the Too Faced chocolate bar palette all over my lid. I then applied the soap and glory supecat liner and created a wing. I finished off the eyelook by applying my ABH highlighter to my innercorner and brow arch for highlighting. And applied my Loreal superstar mascara and Eylur lashes.



For the skull I started off with creating the facial line and nose line with the soap and glory supercat liner and the Essence black liner and blended downwards, I then used the black shaddow from the Morphe palette and blended downwards even more so for definition. I filled in my nose with the soap and glory supercat liner. I then added Cherry Cordial from the Too Faced palette and blended downwards and applied the 3 pink shades in my Morphe palette and also blended downwards. I used the orange shades from the Morphe palette and blended out with the Barry M loose orange eyeshaddow. Finished this off with the makeup revolution neon yellow eyeshaddow to finish the gradiance.




I used the soap and glory supercat liner and the Essence black eyeliner and created the smile line on my mouth and the circular shapes around the mouth ends and blended inwards and applied the black shaddow and inwards to create more definition. I then used my cream white facepaint to create teeth shapes and around the outside of the circular shapes for definition. I then went back in with the Essence eyeliner and drew around the teeth shapes to emphasise the shaping. 


To finish the look off I used my Collection glitter eyelinerand applied around the top of the nose shape and the skull line. I also applied it to the inner corners and just below for a little extra oompf.


Hope you all like this look, let me know if you have any requests as I love creating these Halloween looks.

Until next time,
Hannah





You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...