Spring wardrobe essentials

by - April 17, 2015

SPRING WARDROBE ESSENTIALS

Spring is that time of year where you never know what to wear due to the weather changing constantly. I have picked out spring wardrobe essentials that are perfect for the dramatic weather changes.

1. A LEATHER JACKET

Leather jackets are an essential for whatever weather. They are perfect for throwing something on due to not knowing if the weather is going to stay red hot or turn to topical rain. They look great with almost anything. They are ideal for spring as you can dress them up or dress them down to casual everyday wear.

2. FRINGE (bags)
Fringe is majorly in this season. Weather it's clothing or accessories it's a must have. I have a fringe bag which looks great with a leather jacket. They're perfect for the festival season and can be dressed up or down.

3. STATEMENT DRESSES / SHORTS / TOPS

Statement dresses look amazing for spring. Depending on the weather you could wear them with tights or without. They look great with denim jackets / leather jackets and ankle boots. They also make summer feel as if it's a sleep away.

4. DENIM 

Denim jackets are perfect for spring as they're not too heavy but they're not too light. They create a really great cas smart look but also can bring out your inner boho chic without looking too over the top.
Denim skirts are also great, they can be dressed with tights and ankle boots for the colder days and sandals for the warmer days. I personally love the denim skirts with the buttons going up the front.

5. INCLOSED SANDALS

If you're like me and feel that because the weather is nice in spring you want to dress for summer but in a more discrete way then inclosed sandals are great. They're almost shoe like but not as they're still a sandal. I dress mine with black skinnies and statement dresses on warmer days.

6. TSHIRTS / TOPS

I'm never 100% on what type of tops are acceptable for this weather. But I have been living in the shoulder cut out tops recently. They look great for a day to the park or even a night out if dressed appropriately. I have numerous colours as they really are my favourite style top atm.
I am also loving striped tees. They look great with anything. They also can jazz up plain outfits. 

7. NAILS

I love looking for spring pastel nail varnishes for spring. Pastels and blues look great.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...