soooooooooo

by - March 31, 2015

Hello! just a really quick post to basically say I haven't vanished, i've just been busy the past few weeks preparing for Rome, starting a new job and finishing college work. WELL i'm back from Rome and i've completed a majority of my college work so i'll be posting some exciting posts within the next couple of weeks.

If anyone has any requests on posts they'd like me to do let me know.
I'm hoping on doing multiple posts within the next few days as I haven't posted in a while. I also have lots of new makeup recently so i'll enjoy creating looks with these new products.

-  Hannah

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...