32 random questions tag

by - March 08, 2015

Firstly I'm sorry I haven't managed to post much. I've just recently got a new job and i'm busy working and snowed under college work so I don't have alot of time on my hands. I will try my hardest to post more.

I thought i'd do something slighty different for todays post. I haven't actually done a question / tag post before and I thought it might fun and different.

1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Definitely closed! There's something about closets at night that freaks me out. I think that is mainly based on monsters inc, even at the age of 18 i'm slightly afraid of my closet lmao.

2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
For me it kind of depends. Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. I find them really handy to use as travel bottles, so if I go away I can just take one of them instead of taking full size bottles.

3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Well they start off tucked in but when I wake up they're always out so it never really matters for me.

4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No actually. I did debate it once when a street sign had fell off the metal frame and I was going to take it to college for a decay project I had and use it as a prop / background for my photos due to it being old and rotten lol but I didn't end up doing it.

5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?

Not that i'm aware of? I rarely take notice in coupons, thats my dads job.

6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

I think this depends? Would I be entitled to wearing a bee keeper outfit? 


7.)Do you always smile for pictures?

Well a majority of the time unless i'm pouting or pulling a funny face which is actually more often that when I smile.

8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

I used to but no not any more, I just walk fast and focus on getting to where i'm going as quickly as possible.

9.) Have you ever peed in the woods?

No? Should I have....

10.) Do you still watch cartoons?

Erm only adventure time.

11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Well if I said it wouldn't be hidden anymore..

12.) What do you drink with dinner?

Depends, if it's like a weekly dinner after college then it'll just me squash or water. But if i'm having dinner out with family or something then i'll drink bulmers or Kopparberg.

13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Either mayonnaise or bbq sauce, i'm addicted to bbq sauce at the minute! 

14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

The list is endless for me. I've watched so many movies and loved about 80% of ones that i've watched but these are probably my main few;
 Dear John
 The Harry Potter movies
 The goonies
 Stand by me
 The breakfast club
 The notebook

15.) Were you ever a girl scout?

Nope.

16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nope, I kind of have very strong bad views on Nude poses and magazines. It's just something I don't agree with.

17.) Can you change the oil on your car?

Well if I had a car possibly.


18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?

I don't drive.

19.) Afraid of heights?
Ish. I'm the kind of person who will be afraid of heights if they're really high. Not like a bridge.

20.) Do you sing in the car?

Doesn't everyone?

21.) Is Christmas stressful?

Obviously lol. Not for me as much, my biggest christmas stress is what to buy people, how much money I'll spend, buying and wrapping before christmas eve ect.

22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
I actually wanted to be a photographer which is funny because i'm now studying photography at college lol.

23.) Do you believe in ghosts?

Yesssss, i've seen a ghostly female figure in my street before and the best way to describe it was freaked to fuck. 

24.) The first concert you ever went to.

Ermmmm it was a festival when I was about 5. But because I was little I only remember seeing my favourite band of that time Busted there, front row V.I.P aswell lmao.

25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart?

I'm not American so I can't say as I haven't been to any. But Asda is walmart isn't it? So thats the closest thing.

26.) Nike or Adidas?
Personally neither? But if I had to choose then it would probably be adidas.

27.) Can you curl your tongue?
NO omg this frustrates me furiously. It's my only dream lol.

28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yep! twice actually, both times when I saw one direction.

29.) The last concert you saw?

Twin Atlantic!

30.) Can you swim well?

Yep, Used to love swimming as a child. Got all my badges and all sorts and now I rarely go swimming unless i'm on holiday sadly.

31.) Can you knit of crochet?

Nope, I can barely sew which is a problem for my new college project lol.

32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
It has to be dogs for me. I have 2 cats and a dog but I definitely prefer dogs.

I TAG YOU ALL


You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...