January favourites

by - February 03, 2015

I have actually been soo excited to do a January favourites. Even though I haven't chose that many items I still really wanted to do a post on it. SO where shall I begin?

Firstly; 

CATWALK TIGI RECONSTRUCTIVE SHAMPOO:
 I am absolutely obsessed with this shampoo. I recieved it for christmas and I haven't stopped using it since I got it. My hair is in fairly bad condition, my split ends are horrendus and my hair just breaks and stops growing. But since using this shampoo my hair is in brilliant condition. My hair has also grown so much since using it. It smells lovely and makes your hair super shiny which is a massive plus side. I would definitely recomend this shampoo to anyone who hasn't tried Catwalk by Tigi because it is one of my favourite hair brands. Not to mention how pretty the bottle is. 

BATISTE
I can't really say an awful lot about batiste as everybody knows what it's like and how good it is. I know some people don't like the feel of dry shampoo, but I love it because not only does it make my hair look shiny, it also adds volume to my hair and it smells so nice.

SOAP AND GLORY MIST YOU BADLY:
This isn't a hair product, it's actually a body spray but I thought i'd include it in the photos with the hair products due to size and what not. BUT anyway I got this body spray for christmas off my bestfriend and up to then I had never actually smelt it. I have alot of soap and glory products but this is probably my favourite because I love body sprays and perfumes. It smells so sweet and floraly.





NEXT SPARKLE PERFUME:
I recieved this perfume for christmas amongst many other items from my January favourites! This perfume sent is hard to describe. But just my word for it when I say it smells gorgeous.


ONE DIRECTION FOUR:
I usually listen to music such as Chvrches, The 1975 and more. I usually hate boyband music and any chart music really but ever since 2010 when One Direction were on the xfactor I have never felt like the way I do about One Direction. They are my favourite band ever and I can't really explain how obsessed I am with them. SO their newest album 'FOUR' is definitely in my favourites as it's all I have listened to since I got the album on day release!

MINECRAFT:
Ok so I occasionally play on the playstation when I can be bothered. But ever since christmas this game has completely taken over. I am OBSESSED! I can't stop playing it. For people who don't know what minecraft is about, you basically play as man a man called Steve and you go mining to find all sorts. Such as gold, diamond, restone ect. You can build your own house, explore and much more.  


W7 IN THE NUDE PALETTE:
I have raved on and on about this makeup pallette in previous posts. But it is basically a dupe Urban Decay Naked 3 palette with the exception that it's around the price of £10. The shaddows are very pigmented and I honestly love this palette. I use this on a daily use as the colours are so natural. I would advise this palette if anyone is looking for a dupe Naked palette.

ESSENCE EFFECT EYE SHADDOW:
I have also go on and on about this shaddow in posts. But I love it. I honestly can't describe how nice the colour is. It's so shiny and bright. The pigmentation is unreal. It's also really soft when applying which is a plus. There is various colours available online and they are also cheap! I would highly recomend this colour as it is gorgeous.

W7 HONOLULU BRONZER:
This bronzer is a dupe of hoola by benefit. The packaging is very similar, and as the colour. It comes with a brush which is lovely for applying the bronzer with as it's so soft. It's just a nice brozer for neutral use. 



ESSENCE MAXIMUM VOLUME MASCARA:
In my previous post I raved on about this mascara because it's amazing. I can't go enough about this mascara. It makes your eyelashes so big. It honestly looks like i'm wearing false eyelashes. It's also really easy to take off which is great.

W7 CAMERA READY FACE PRIMER:
This primer has actually saved my life. I wore this this primer constantly for 2 weeks I then stopped using it to see if I could notice the difference and I really could. This primer makes my face so so soft and it honestly helps the appearance of my spots. I would 100% advise this.

THE BODY SHOP CHOCOLATE BODY BUTTER:
I always apply this after i've had a shower and it smells delicious. It makes my skin so soft. I also have the chocolate soap and shower gel which are equally as nice. They just smell so good.

VASELINE:
This is always going to be one of my favourites regardless of the month. Vaseline is a life saver. My lips are always so dry due to me biting them when i'm stressed and applying vaseline multiple times throughout the day helps so much. This is definitely my favourite vaseline as it has a pink tint to it. It also smells lovely.

Hope you enjoyed my January favourites!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...