Paris Haute Couture SS15: Elie Saab

by - January 31, 2015

I am absolutely obsessed with the Elie Saab SS15 Collection. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful and flawless the dresses are. The SS15 Is inspired by his lebanese roots. I'm a big fan of the whole sequin and fur / fluff combination but this has took it to a new level. I honestly wouldn't mind one of these dresses in my wardrobe.

My dream wedding dress is designed by Elie Saab and he never fails to surprise me in his draw dropping gowns.

The patterns and colours are so elegant. The embroideries are beautiful as are the 3D decorations. The dresses look classy, sophisticated and sexy. I find it impossible not to be in love with the collection. 

It's seeing beautiful dresses like this that make me want to learn how to sew and design my own clothes so badly.





You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...