small haul

by - November 19, 2014

I decided to buy some new converse a few days ago, and well you can't really have too many pairs of converse. They're just the kind of trainers that is acceptably okay to have numerous pairs of. I also love getting new shoes as it can completely change an outfit. I also decided to get a new tartan scarf aswell. It was in the mens section in Primark but I was completely in love with it. I've also been wanting faux fur for a while to add to coats. I found this beauty in New Look. They had various colours such as pink, red, black and white. I think they look so elegant and can make any coat look so much different. It is a definite must buy for this season. It also keeps my neck really warm which is a bonus.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...