Makeup efforts

by - January 16, 2015

Firstly, I can't believe how I've distanced from my blog. I was on such a role and I was uploading a post so often and then I suddenly just stopped. With good reasons though. I have been so caught up in college work and university bits and with Christmas and everything I have just been extremely busy. BUT I am now hoping to upload more as I am less busy now.

Anyway onto the slightly more interesting part ( or maybe not ) I have attempted and I do seriously mean attempted a makeup look which I am actually impressed with more than I thought I would be. I'm no expert when it comes to make up but I do know how to do more than just the basics. Not only have I created a makeup look for the first time but I have also tried a double winged effect. Which is new to me. This is the first time I have attempted a double wing and I genuinely think it looks fairly acceptable?

 For the makeup I used:

 W7 camera ready primer : http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/camera-ready/

 Concealer : Collection 2000 lasting perfection W7 HD foundation :

http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/hd-foundation-natural-beige/

 Eyelashes: W7 absolute lashes http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/absolute-mascara/

W7 Honolulu bronzer: http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/honolulu-1-colour/

Eye shadows : http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/in-the-nude/

Eye liner : Collection 2000 maker liner

Brows: Collection 2000 eye brow pencil

Lips: Mac pro longwear lip pencil in the shade Nice ‘ n ‘ spicy with a slight tinted pink lip balm on the top and a gloss.

I honestly can’t stop raving about W7 makeup. I went to the clothes show In December and I bought so much off their stall. But honestly I am obsessed with the ‘ In the nude ‘ palette. It is a replica of the Urban Decay naked 3 palette and the shadows in it are really pigmented. I am also obsessed with the W7 absolute lashes mascara. This is also a replica of Benefit ‘ they’re real ‘ mascara and it really is exactly the same. I can’t get enough of the Honolulu bronzer either, which is a replica Benefit ‘ hoola ‘ bronzer. It is one of the nicest subtlest bronzers that I’ve came across and I find that it gives really good definition to my cheek bones. I feel that if you’re on a budget due to being a student but you still want reasonable priced decent makeup then W7 all the way.
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...