Christmas Yankee candle

by - November 10, 2014

I was going to say that i'm having a cute night in with my boyfriend but in all honesty, we have nights in mostly every night. But this night seems cuter because my boyfriend let me have one of my birthday presents early and yes it is this Yankee candle. I absolutely love it. It smells so nice and it's a christmas sent too which is getting me sooo excited for christmas. I would definitely advise buying this I also only really use my fairy lights if I feel in a wintery cute mood. So it's safe to say i'm now really excited for my birthday / christmas.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...