Halloween Chelsea Smile makeup

by - October 18, 2016

Hellooo, It's been a while. I do apologise about that but due to personal reasons that's why I haven't blogged. If anyones curious as to why then comment below and I can do a whole blog post on that!


So Halloween is upon us and Halloween is one of my favourite seasons due to how you can go all out and no one can say anything about it. I love finding new ideas and inspiration for makeup and costumes! This year I'm starting off with the classic Chelsea Smile look. I think it looks so simple and effective but yet still so creepy. I also found it extremely easy to create and had alot of fun in the process.


Products used:

  • Liquid latex.
  • Tissue.
  • Cotton Wool.
  • Fake blood.
  • Red, dark red, black eyeshaddows.
  • Makeup revolution ultra velour lip cream in the shade " Say yes, it's what we do best".
  • Jeffree Star liquid lipstick - Androgyny.
I first started by applying a normal face of makeup I used the L'oreal True match foundation and applied it with a damp beauty blender.
I then applied the collection lasting perfection concealer under my eyes, bridge of my nose and centre of my forehead.
I slightly cotoured my nose with the Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour kit. And highlighted my nose and cheek bones with the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in ' that glow '.
I did my usual brow routine using the ABH dipbrow pomade, and used shaddows from the Morphe 35N palette and shimmery shades from the UD X GWEN palette.
Finished this eye look with my soap and glory liquid eyeliner and Eylur Enchanted lashes.




I don't know how to expain to great extent how I created the Chelsea Smile but i'll try my best. I applied a think layer of liquid latex and applied tissue and cotton wool ontop in a smile shape.
I applied red shaddow all over and went in with darker shaddows. I applied black through the gap to create that smile like shaddow and applied fake blood in the gaps and optop.
I blended out the shaddows further onto my skin to look more messy and distressed.
I used tweezers to pull away bits of tissue to create a pulled skin effect.
I then applied a dark red liquid lipstick my lips and topped off with black eye shaddow and blended it out past my natural lip shape.
I finished this look off with adding 2 pins through each side of tissue just to add abit more effect to the look.






I'm super happy with how this look turned out, super simple and looks quite scary. Let me know in the comments any Halloween looks you'd like me to a post on.


Until next time,
Hannah

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...