Twin Atlantic!!

by - November 02, 2014

Yesterday evening was very exciting. I went to see Twin Atlantic for the second time after seeing them at reading. I can't even put into words how amazing they are live. They're one of those bands that sound the same live as they do on recorded songs. I have to thank my dad in getting me back into listening to them because they're such a great band. I would advise giving them a listen if you haven't heard them before. I rarely use eye shaddows unless I have a good enough reason to. So last night I decided I would. I firstly used a few of the shaddows in my 17 Smoky Eye Palette. I used the colour ' Ivory Coast ' on the base of my eye. I then went over it with the colour ' Gold Digger '. I then used colour ' Style Queen ' in the tear duct of my eye. The colours are very pigmented. This palette is amazing, but i'm pretty sure you can't get hold of this palette anymore as it was limited edition. In the crease of my eye I used the colour ' Underground ' from my Urban Decay deluxe shadow box. I personally really liked the look I created. I found that it was very autumnal look.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...