Autumn

by - October 18, 2014









Hello :)

Well, this whole blogging thing is newish to me. I' ve gave blogging ago before but i've never actually perused with it, I suppose that was really down to being busy and not having alot of time to myself. BUT now as i'm studying photography at college i've been more intrigued and passionate towards starting my own blog. I read so many blogs and watch so many youtubers videos so that's made me more excited about giving my own blog ago. I'll probably post a couple times a week depending on how busy I am. I'll be doing fashion, photography and just everyday general things. I hope that you'll enjoy my blog. I promise I'll try not to be boring.

Anyway, my day consisted of walks and college work. It's been a very chilled out day. I am extremely fascinated with taking photos of trees and leaves in autumn. I love the colours and the atmosphere in autumn. It's just the whole build up to Christmas and my birthday so it has to be my favourite month. I also love wearing comfy winter clothes aswell. I'm also really excited for Halloween!  I love pumpkin carving and halloween parties. This is most definitely my favourite time of year.

Bye! Hannah
x x x



















You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...