Winter wishlist

by - November 16, 2015

Now that the nights are getting darker and the temperature is getting colder I felt the need to create a winter wishlist. Admittedly a majority of the items on my wishlist are makeup items but that was completely unintentional, I promise.


1. Anastasia Beverly Hills - Self made palette £26

I've heard mixed reviews on this palette but something always draws me to it. I think it's the wide variety of colours more than anything. I like that you can use this palette for a neutral look with the warm browns but you can also easily turn it into a night time look with the darker colours in the palette. I think for the price of £26 you can't really go wrong. It's definitely something i'm planning on picking up very soon.

2. Hourglass - Ambient Lighting palette £65

Do I really need to explain this item? It's one of the most hyped about beauty items at the minute and I am keen to get my hands on this. I'm just unsure if I can justify paying £65 on a palette. I feel like mentally and physically that would break me and my bank account. Even though i've heard amazing reviews on this absolutely gorgeous palette i'm in 2 minds about purchasing it. When I know with that amount of money I could buy something more useful I think it puts me off. I also feel like i'd be too scared to use it incase I somehow manage to break it. I think I just need more persuading.

3. Forever 21 - Suede fringe jacket £45

This jacket is absolutely amazing. I have litereally been eyeing this up for months but still haven't gave in to purchasing it. I think it's such a great jacket which can be dressed up for various occasions. I love the whole boho fashion at the minute. It's became a big trend to autumn 2015, full of fringe, patterns and suede. I'm still debating if I should get this even though were heading into winter. Because I feel that I could wear this on nights out ect. 

4. Victoria's Secret - Cashmere Graphic Hoodie £106.93

I am obsessed with this hoodie. It just looks so warm and cuddly which is perfect for winter. I love the text " Angel all year " aswell. It's just so simple but so snugly looking. I can't express how badly I want this.

5. Kate Spade - Cedar Street mini Maise 200 - £140 (ish)

Ever since I seen Emily Canham with this bag it was like love at first sight. I love the simplicity of this bag yet it's still so practical for day to day usage. I also love the colour of this bag because baby pink is something that I am yet to incorporate into my wardrobe. 

6. Urban  Decay X Gwen Stefani palette £40

Well I don't know where to begin with this. I am SOOOO eager to get my hands on this on release day. I am going to try my best to get hold of this palette because not only are the eyeshaddow colours amazing. I am also freaking out about the packaging. I am so excited for this release and i'm hoping I can get hold of this palette because I'd be so upset if I couldn't considering release day is on my birthday (22nd November). The colour variation is also exciting. With lots of neutral colours and darker ones. 


Hope you enjoyed this post, comment your wishlist below.
Until next time, 
Hannah

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...